#facetofacefriday Valentines Day Edition! The Key to Success is to start before…


#facetofacefriday Valentines Day Edition! The Key to Success is to start before you are ready! I mean who really wants to give up eating anything and everything your heart desires?! We are really never ready to lose weight food is so good its something we have to eat to survive its one of the hardest things to do! BUT So is being over weight I had a heard time walking long distances I didnt want to do a lot of things I was very unhealthy! Thankfully I decided to save my own life! 2013 Me: I wanted to lose weight I tried but I was unsuccessful on the Low Carb Diet. I remember this Valentines Day because it was the last one with my Late First Husband we went to PF Changs and had a great evening! 2018 Me: I was on the Low Carb / Keto Diet I was getting discouraged because I wasnt losing any weight in my second month of my journey! Who knew that in March I would join @ww and change my whole outlook on life. My husband and I went to Chimis for their delicious Fajitas! 2019 Me: I am a year and two months into my weight loss journey and have lost a significant amount of weight on @ww I am happy and feeling so much healthier! Unfortunately my husband was working Valentines Day so I took my son to Jasons Deli! My husband took me to Disney World for Valentines Weekend!



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

13 Keto Crock-Pot Recipes for Easy Low-Carb Meals The biggest wall you hit on t…