#TransformationTuesday so I really don’t do a lot of transformation Tuesday post…


#TransformationTuesday so I really don’t do a lot of transformation Tuesday posts because let’s be honest I lost my 80 lb a long time ago I lost it once and my before and pictures now are no longer as dramatic and I don’t need the constant ego boost and reassurance of my appearance via weekly photo postings . I fluctuate a few pounds here and there based on the time of the year how many #snaccidents I had how often my carb days are etc etc then usually in the winter time I put on a little fluff via lazy keto . I also don’t want to annoy people with the same transformation Tuesday pictures and the same throwback Thursday pictures that a lot of keto people do each…and…every… week… that look no different than the prior 50 weeks before LOL. I just don’t want to bore people I’m sure you’ve seen that in various keto groups . That being said this is a before and after when I got a little too fluffy over the winter with one too many snaccidents and I decided it was time to get myself in check so I started dieting on Thanksgiving Day. Slowly but surely started losing some weight and then once I knew we were going to do #trinchortreat I really kicked it up a notch . So you can see the dramatic difference in my face when I handed in my membership card from #teamcheeks and eliminate that chubby bloated face you see on the left and then you can see in the photos on the right how depleted my face is well…no longer chubby 🙂 . 205 lbs vs 177lbs this week. . I’m lazy keto the next 3 or 4 days I’ll probably hover around 183 to 185lb before I kick it up a notch in preparation for #Nov2Challenge #Nov2ndReveal that like a 100 members in my keto IF group are doing that starts this Friday . #ketogenic #keto #ketogenicdiet #ketolifestyle #ketogenics #ketones #lowcarbnothighfat #ketosis #intermittentfasting #ketogenicintermittentfasting #cyclicalketogenic #nocarbdiet #shredded #fitfam #gym #bodybuilding #KetoDiesel #fasting #ketoadapted #ketosis #ketoadaptedathlete #carbcycling #refeeds #IIFYM #ketogeniclife



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้